- 12.14 Blog
- Media Coverage
- Photos & Videos
- Album Preview at 54 Below in NYC
- A.R.C. Players Leadership Program
- CD Recording of A Rockin’ Midsummer Night’s Dream
- The 2014 Newtown Labor Day Parade
- The 101 Dalmatians Musical
- A Rockin’ Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Dennis DeYoung of Styx and The 101 Dalmatians The Musical
- Hartford Marathon Media Coverage
- 12.14 Seussical Workshop Photos
- 12.14 Labor Day Parade Photos
- Seussical: The Musical
- Seussical Cast, Crew and Audience
- Newtown Photo Gallery
- About 12.14
Four Reasons to Support the 12.14 Foundation
An enduring remembrance
1 A Create a landmark Performing Arts Center of historical significance designed by a team of world-class professionals. A unique, multi-purpose, facility that attracts world-class performers. A building representing our feelings and memories that will also be a beacon of hope for the future.
An Academy of the Arts
2The Centre’s Academy will create new educational opportunities, allowing practice in the performing arts for young people and their families. Each discipline will be supported by dedicated professionals, and draw upon the talents of leaders from the Newtown area, from New York City, and from around the world.
A stage for discussion
3Provide a local, national, and international stage for discussion of issues affecting our nation’s culture, technology, entertainment, and social progress in an objective, apolitical format. The Centre will incorporate advanced multi-media capabilities to extend our reach to a worldwide audience.
A global influence
4By nurturing children’s talents and improving their creative abilities, we can help them overcome great tragedy and build a brighter future. The Performing Arts Centre will be a vehicle through which we inspire each other, our community, and the world to overcome horrible loss by responding with positive action.